HairS' is an important biennial international symposium conference dedicated to several aspects of hair-care. The focus has always been on the scientific aspects, not only for pure academic interest but also because we believe that it is crucial for innovations in hair-care. The HairS’21 meeting is an extraordinary opportunity for students, researchers and industrial leaders to discuss the newest, impactful and prominent ideas in the field of hair and hair care research, establish contact and promote valuable cooperation.
Over the years, HairS' has developed a strong reputation for bringing together cutting edge research from top international scientists in the field.
HairS‘21 is organized by the DWI - Leibniz Institute for Interactive Materials in cooperation with our program committee covering broad expertise in the field of hair care research:
- Dr. Carl-Uwe Schmidt, WELLA GmbH
- Dr. Sabine Babiel, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Dr. Ludger Neumann, L'OREAL
- Dr. Björn Klotz, BASF Personal Care and Nutrition GmbH
- Malte Ruffing, Lubrizol
- Dr. Erik Schulze zur Wiesche, Dr. Kurt Wolff GmbH
- Dr. Roland Wagner, Momentive Performance Materials Inc.
- Prof. Dr. Andreas Herrmann, DWI – Leibniz Institute for Interactive Materials
- Dr. Oleksandra Kuzmich, DWI - Leibniz Institute for Interactive Materials
- Dr. Juliana Kurniadi, DWI – Leibniz Institute for Interactive Materials
Symposium fees are as following:
- 60 EUR / participant
- Up to 5 people: 50 EUR / participant
- Up to 10 people: 40 EUR / participant
- members of the institute's advisory board 30 EUR / participant
Speakers are already registered and do not need to sign up via CongressCheck.
Cancellation of registration is not refundable.
Our partner CongressCheck is taking care of the registrations.
If you have questions or need assistance please contact:
There are different opportunities for sponsoring.
Please contact us for further information.